Happy employees are 12 percent more productive than the norm, and 22 percent more productive than their unhappy peers.
Office Supplies Australia Director, Fraser Thomson believes in creating an environment that offers a great work-life balance.
It is important to take the time to get to know your employees, show that you really care and support your employees to voice their opinion and value their input.
It isn’t always about money; it doesn’t buy happiness. Employees value a great working environment; it is the difference between keeping or losing employees that are part of your big picture.
Creating a pleasant workplace full of happy people contributes directly to the bottom line.
There are many things you can do to create and maintain a happy organisation. Here are some ways to get started.
– Office Etiquette. Ensure healthy relationships, respect, encouragement and compliments are part of your company culture. Happy personalities are key to success
– Make work-life balance a priority. Family always comes FIRST
– Office Etiquette. Ensure healthy relationships, respect, encouragement and compliments are part of your company culture
– Encourage employees to be healthier. Encourage healthy eating and exercise through company programs
– Ensure employees understand they are part of the big picture
– Value employees input, ask what they think?
– Give credit when credits due
– Office Setup is critical to building the winning culture
– Focus on the positive